Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Putting anime "TV Shows" Category of iTunes and iPhone

Putting Anime(Or other videos) under the “TV Show” category on your iTunes, iPhone or iPod

Well, I wrote this a while ago, but the images don't work because I wrote it in word, but I keep being lazy and not replacing the images in here, and I finally decided, "Daniel get off you lazy :beep: and fix that tutorial!" So I did, here you go!

Hey, I’m going to show you how to put Anime, or other videos of course, into the “TV Show” Category in your iPhone and iTunes, this is really useful if you have a lot of Anime and your sick of scrolling through that LONG list of thirteen episode shows to find the episode your want, this is how it will turn out in an iPhone:

So that’s the output you’ll get, so open up iTunes and go into the Movies category, where I assume your anime is:

As you may have noticed, I’m using FMA, and Windows 7 Beta.

Now your going to select the season or show you want to organize:Right Click, and hit Get Info:


Just hit yes to this:


And then you should have this window:

First goto the “Video” tab:


And fill in your shows info, including season number if you’re using seasons(and if your obsessive, episode numbers too )

Now, goto the “Options” tab and select the “Media Kind” dropdown box, and select TV Shows, now hit ok:

This is what your TV show library should look like:

As you can see, we know have season 1 and two in here, along with a bunch of other shows.

Thanks for reading,

Daniel

No comments: