Saturday, May 24, 2008

"Someone shoot Obama, please." - Hillary Clinton,

Did anyone follow the battle-for-presidency in the USA ?
It's likely going to be a democrat this time, but which one ?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/23/clinton-kennedy-assassina_n_103319.html



And now Hillary Clinton pulled another rabbit out of her campaign-strategy hat by saying: "My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. (Wink, Wink)".

Man, if that didn't sound like urging the white racists with guns to "hurry up and shot that black uppity bastard", then I don't know what does.

---
Anyway, this is not a political blog, this is iphone stuff and you'll probably wonder why I didn't release anything recently.

Well, looks like my mainboard has a scorched northbridge and I'm having problems getting the same one back. Sadly I can't just pick any mainboard because I was stupid enough to use the inbuilt nvidia-RAID to stripe two 300gb drives into a big fat 600 stripe. And I need a board (ASUS A8N-SLI deluxe) with the same raid controller or I can kiss my files goodbye.

I found one on ebay, bought and paid it, but the fucker didn't even answer to numerous emails and ebay-messages.... looks like I'll have to sue my money back and find yet another one.... aaargh ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say thanks. been looking for emma everywhere. it was on my netflix waiting list but guess I don't need it anymore. thanks.

rsgoldfeng said...

Sadly I Cheap MOP Keycan't just pick any mainboard because I was stupid enough to use the inbuilt nvidia-RAID to Cheap D3 Gold stripe two 300gb drives into a big fat 600 stripe