Saturday, May 24, 2008

"Someone shoot Obama, please." - Hillary Clinton,

Did anyone follow the battle-for-presidency in the USA ?
It's likely going to be a democrat this time, but which one ?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/23/clinton-kennedy-assassina_n_103319.html



And now Hillary Clinton pulled another rabbit out of her campaign-strategy hat by saying: "My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. (Wink, Wink)".

Man, if that didn't sound like urging the white racists with guns to "hurry up and shot that black uppity bastard", then I don't know what does.

---
Anyway, this is not a political blog, this is iphone stuff and you'll probably wonder why I didn't release anything recently.

Well, looks like my mainboard has a scorched northbridge and I'm having problems getting the same one back. Sadly I can't just pick any mainboard because I was stupid enough to use the inbuilt nvidia-RAID to stripe two 300gb drives into a big fat 600 stripe. And I need a board (ASUS A8N-SLI deluxe) with the same raid controller or I can kiss my files goodbye.

I found one on ebay, bought and paid it, but the fucker didn't even answer to numerous emails and ebay-messages.... looks like I'll have to sue my money back and find yet another one.... aaargh ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say thanks. been looking for emma everywhere. it was on my netflix waiting list but guess I don't need it anymore. thanks.

lijialefw said...

Why was there no follow on bankruptcy then? The bailout of AIG FP went to (wow power leveling) hedge funds that bound credit swaps on Lehman failing or others betting on rating (wow power leveling) declines. AIG has drained over 100 billion from the government. Which had to go to (wow power leveling) those who bet on failures and downgrades. Many of whom (power leveling)were hedge funds. I-banks that had offsetting swaps needed the money from the AIG bailout or they would have been caught. Its an (wow powerleveling) insiders game and it takes just a little bit too much time for most people to think (wow gold) through where the AIG 100 billion bailout money went to, hedge funds and players, many of whom hire from the top ranks of DOJ, Fed, Treasury, CAOBO

rsgoldfeng said...

Sadly I Cheap MOP Keycan't just pick any mainboard because I was stupid enough to use the inbuilt nvidia-RAID to Cheap D3 Gold stripe two 300gb drives into a big fat 600 stripe

fdhty said...

Be truthful, do what you know is right, put forth effort when it is called for persist Diablo 3 Power Leveling, and the more you do so, the more easily you'll be able to do so Diablo 3 PowerLeveling.Exercise your strength, and you'll surely grow stronger, more capable, and Diablo iii PowerLeveling

fdhty said...

Many people in this life deny their freedom. They sit back in their misery and blame it on their parents, or their childhood, their health, or their financial problems Buy Xbox Live Points, they never once stand up and take responsibility for their own lives and their own happiness Ultimate Game Card, of all the wonderful gifts that we've been given, one of the greatest is freedom Cheap Minecraft Gift Code.